Monday, February 28, 2005

So...Bored

I'm tired, but not in the mood for sleep yet. Nothing just seems to hold my attention tonight. Even Chicken and Chapelles show only lasted about 10 minutes before I got bored. I don't even feel like playing guitar. I used to play for a reason...I had a purpose...I had an audience. The drunk kids in the lobby just arent the same. No matter how many of them there are they still won't give me the joy I had playing for that audience of one. But bah, I'm getting whiny again.Will I ever stop this? Will the feelings I have ever diminish. Signs point to no. Heh, I'm a mess aren't I? Anyway, this weekend I go to SMS to see JHeet and BMac. That should be a good time. A bunch of the theatre kids are going to SETC in NC. Have fun everyone! I think I'm going to try to entertain myself not on here for a while, so I guess I will talk to everyone later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home