Sunday, February 27, 2005

Random Thoughts In Nadsat

There was me, that is James, and I was skating to Jimmy Johns yesterday and a messel struck me. If I stepped out into the lunch rush traffic... would anyone down here notice? Would anyone down here horn? Would any of my "droogs" at SEMO bother making the tree hour yeckate to be at my funeral? Something dark inside govoreeted me no.

Why does everyone assume that because I carry a longboard I'm from California? I'm not, I've only been there once and it was like 16 years ago, O my brothers.

Why is the following statement ironic? Here, I will set up the scenario for you: I was govoreeting to DFord last nite about what I had done that day and govoreeted:

Your Humble Narrator: I was fillying guitar in the lobby and eventually ended up fillying slooshing ooko to my droog Dianne, who thinks her bf is cheating on her.

DF: how ironic

Me: How's that?

DF: Oh, I messel it was a banda of you...that would be ironic.

I dont get it. Something tells Your Humble Narrator I should pursue the true meaning of his statement more, but something else tells me I don't want to and that it might be the death of me.

Last nite (welly welly welly welly well, this morning, actually) there was a MASSIVE water war on my floor. At like 3 in the morning. Basically it was Mike, Chinga, Zach, Alex, and I ad these tree or four devotchkas I had never viddied before filling chashas with freezing cold water and soaking each other down. Somewhere in the mix (this lasted about a hour or so) I got lubbilubbed. I don't know what the hell her eemya is or even why she did it, but it was no bolshy deal. It was just a peck on the cheek. Still loveted me off chasso though. Then someone broke the emergency glass on the fire extinguisher case and a CA came up and everyone broke the hell out. Mike and Chinga got busted, they have to split a $600 bill...

Is it sad that that makes me think of Lisa? That nochy at her domy when we were watching Donnie Darko and The Baddiwad Dead that she always govoreeted me she just wanted to skvat me and lubbilub me? Is there something the matter with like me because I haven't let itty yet?

I think I'm done now. Govoreet to everyone later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home