Monday, February 28, 2005

The Problem With Our Generation

I've been sitting here, by myself, left to my thoughts which is a dangerous territory. During my self imposed contemplation I have uncovered the real problem with my generation. The lack of a cause.
There's nothing to motivate us. Past examples of great motivators include: various wars ('Nam, WWI and WWII, ect.) exploration of unknown places (see Columbus), and even just survival (ala the frontiersmen and women). What do we have? The same thing we had in the '90s. I war in the Middle East and a Bush in office. It's all been done before. We got the shaft. I almost wish there was some great super evil for the world to rise up against, I would be all about that. But alas, I tire of boring the masses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home