Monday, February 28, 2005

Something That's Been On My Mind

Last nite my mind was running as it tends to do before I sleep. I kind of feel like Lisa really didn't give me a chance at the end. She just assumed that she had changed and I wouldn't enjoy doing things with her anymore. Now, granted, the last time we were at the house I didn't do much, but honestly I didnt feel well. I didnt tell her, or anyone for that matter, because I didnt want to kill the party buzz and have people feel bad about me. I really wanted to get up and have a good time, I love the theatre kids, but I just didnt feel well. And then theres kareokee...she just assumed I wouldnt enjoy it. I enjoy singing, but not by myself. Take the Darkness concert for example. If I'm in the right atmosphere I can get into it. But I never had that chance. I really do enjoy kareokee situations...at least the few I've been to. But anyway...I'm done for now. Talk to everyone later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home