Thursday, February 24, 2005

And Now...The Last Post...In Nadsat!

When I was govoreeting to Osman. The reason this has been so hard for me is simple. I haven't had to cope with like any kind of homesickness since I moved down here, because I had Lisa. She got her social on, got awesome droogs, and now homesickness really isn't something she has to worry about. Me on the other rook... The way I coped was to be with like Lisa. Now she's gone, so I have that hurt and now the hurt of homesickness, O my brothers. That's why it's been so hard. But now that I realize this, I can fix it. Tommorow I think Greg govoreeted that he and his roommate were goin to Plainswalkers. I might viddy if I can tag along. That way I don't have to filly bolnoy so I don't have to firegold with like Mike and Joe. LoL. Josh ittied domy today for the funeral. Poor guy. He's keeping it together, but not horrorshow. And I've been so selfish, being as very very razdraz as I am about the breakup. At least Lisa didn't snuff it. Maybe then I would have had a right to be carrying on like I did. But she didn't, thank Bog, and I have to buck up. I'll be alright. We'll be alright. Govoreet to ya later, droogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home