Thursday, February 24, 2005

It All Came Into Perspective Tonight

When I was talking to Osman. The reason this has been so hard for me is simple. I haven't had to cope with any kind of homesickness since I moved down here, because I had Lisa. She got her social on, got awesome friends, and now homesickness really isn't something she has to worry about. Me on the other hand... The way I coped was to be with Lisa. Now she's gone, so I have that hurt and now the hurt of homesickness. That's why it's been so hard. But now that I realize this, I can fix it. Tommorow I think Greg said that he and his roommate were goin to Plainswalkers. I might see if I can tag along. That way I don't have to play sick so I don't have to drink with Mike and Joe. LoL. Josh went home today for the funeral. Poor guy. He's keeping it together, but not well. And I've been so selfish, being as upset as I am about the breakup. At least Lisa didn't die. Maybe then I would have had a right to be carrying on like I did. But she didn't, thank God, and I have to buck up. I'll be alright. We'll be alright. Talk to ya later, droogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home