Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Well It Looks As Though I'm Not Going To The Concert

I am without a way to get to Como. Also I have no one to go with. I don't know if you've ever been to a concert by yourself before...but it's not quite the same. It also looks like I wont be able to go to Rolla tomo, once again no ride. So I'll be stuck at home this St. Patty's Day. Ah well. I guess I'll work concesion for the show that night, too. Be of some help. Next week I think my mutter is planning some kind of suprise birthday party for me or something along those lines. What do I want? A video camera, an electric/acoustic switch guitar (I take less to school that way), and one other thing. What's that? I shalln't tell, but it will be my birthday wish. If it comes true I will let all of you know.
I've had the opportunity to play a couple of acoustic/electrics lately; my roommates Josh and Claytons. I want one of my own now, like I have since I was a junior and Walter and I planned on doing sidewalk shows in downtown Como.
I miss...a lot of things as of late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home