Monday, March 14, 2005

I Might Be Getting A Kia

So damn bored. Hate Fulton. Hate Mondays. Hate Fulton more. Almost wish I had to go back to school early so I would have something to do. Bah. No one would want me to come back early. LoL. So bored. Love acoustic rock. Love Tom Petty. Love her. Love Him, while I'm on the subject of pronouns. Not many people have heard Him, I suggest downloading some. That's just me, though. Em C G D and eventually Bm. Those are the chords for Pieces. That's the first song I've memorized the names of the chords for. Those are the first chords I have memorized. How long have I been playing guitar and I am just now learning chord names? LoL. I'm a sad case. CSI is on. Not particularly riveting at the moment. Neither is this anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home