Thursday, March 17, 2005

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Yay for being Irish. I tried to put a post up last nite but the stupid iternet here went down. So first things first, here is that post.


Movietime is Bulletproof Monk. Nothing to be impressed by. Pretty lame, actually. I need to start on my cube for art. I have sketches and a plan, but that's about it.
Ok suddenly the bad guy in BM has magical powers. WTF? Also he looks a lot like the Duke from Moulin Rouge. Is that how you spell it? I dunno. But that's an awesome movie. Bas Lerman is an awesome director. Is that how you spell his name? I dunno. Phoenetically it's correct, but grammar wise I dunno. I suck at that.
I suck at a lot of things. Seriously, I hardcore don't fit into my generation. And now my computer has randomly lost the connection to the wireless network in my house, so it might be a while before this actually gets posted. I have a couple of characters on CoH that I want to put in a supergroup for a comic now. MidKnight, of course (barring Lisa's permission, he's her intellectual property, afterall), Asmod, Nether-bubble (barring a name change), and now there is Jackrabbit James, a man able to take nearly any form of punishment available. He's the first Tanker I've run, an invincible/ super strong guy. Fights with his fists. I have him taking out enemies twice his level with no problem. It's a good time.
Hm...it seems I bumped the switch that controls whether or not my network connector searches. Fixed that, back online.



Well it looks as though I'm not going to Rolla, today. Seeing as how I don't have any other plans I guess I will work the concession stand at the show tonite, assuming they will have me.

Sudden ADD: This comedian is on TV and just told this awesome joke. Here goes. "My sister married a German dude. Not the most efficient way to get back at them, I know, but she's doing her part. I like him, he's a nice guy, a little square but OK. We were in a bakery in New York one day and he looks at me and goes 'You know I can't get a decent bagel in Germany.' and I said 'Well who's fault it that?'"

Tomo my mom is taking off work so we can spend the day together. What are we going to do? Hell if I know. She made some mention of going to Como. We'll see. I guess thata's all for now. Jimmy out.

-El DiEgO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home