Tuesday, September 27, 2005

New Day

I sit in my room, watching TV. I study for my graphic design test tommorow (I need to, I failed the last one). I wait for Lisa to call. I'm not sure if we'll be able to see each other because she's crazy busy with rehearsals right now, but even hearing her voice will please me.

I went to Hot Topic today to try to pawn off my Friday shift. So far no go. I will see if I can find Jesse tommorow in between classes and see if she wants it. If not her then I will go and see if Lee wants it tomo night.

While at HT I picked up the new Coheed and Cambria comic. It's in graphic novel format, entitled "Good Apollo I'm Burning Through IV: Fear Through the Eyes of Madness." The story is twisted and entertaining and the art is phe-frickin-nominal. A big step up from the last series.

I modeled today. $9.30 an hour. It wasn't so bad. Naked for three hours in front of twelve people (most of which I don't know) isn't as shocking as it sounds.

New piece by "SkinnyD" up on deviantART.

Everyone should go check it out. Nothing special, but it looks a great deal different than my normal work.

Found a guitar at Shivelbines that I want. A Fender.

I need to work on my Michael Turner style noses.

Trojan Women opens this weekend.

I'm on Satan- I mean Facebook now. James Bratten. Look me up, muthafuckas.

Sakura pens are awesome, despite the fact that as far as technical pens go they are hella cheap.

I need to go to WalMart and pick up a two pocket folder for my Psych project tomo.




I love you, Lisa.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog Movie Critics: The Blogosphere Is Closed
Another sign blogs are moving into the mainstream media industry popped up in the form of movie critiques.
Hello, Great blogger you got here! It's very easy to use so I'll give it a bookmark. I think you have a good setup here.

I have a isp provider, site. It pretty much covers isp provider, related stuff.

Come take a peak if you get a chance!

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

James! You finally posed nude? Frickin sweet dude. What's up with these graph design classes? What exactly do u do?

p.s. welcome to hell :)

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home