Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Dashboard Confessional

It should be well documented by now that I do not like Dashboard Confessional. Everyone has their beliefs as to why, and I'm here to explain it to everyone.

I do not like Dashboard Confessional. It's not because they're emo. It's not because I think they suck. In all honesty I think they are a group of very talented musicians.

Dashboard Confessional reminds me of a point in my life that I am not proud of. I do not like to think about it. I do not like to talk about it. I was depressed, I did stupid things (Desi, anyone?). The sound of that man's voice does nothing but remind me of that time.

And because of that, I cannot in all honesty enjoy Dashboard. I can hear it, I can stand it being played so don't think I will go crazy if I hear it. Just know that I will not be a fan.

For the same reason millions of people can't drink tequilla. Bad memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home