Monday, August 15, 2005

Monday

Song of the Week (what?! it still exists? you bet): Shatterday by Vendetta Red

News in my life: Lisa's birthday was this past Saturday. I bought her a ring in the design of the claddagh, silver with an aquamarine heart. The blue goes well with her eyes. She enjoys it very much, which in turn brings me great joy. I love her so much. Saturday at 12 am we began the party. Actually it was closer to 1, because we waited for John and Christina to get in from JC. Then the four of us, along with Zach, Ellie, and Stevie began the viewing of bootlegs and the consumption of beverage. I held a suprising amount of liquor without getting drunk in the slightest.

Anyway.

Saturday was also the Mid Mo Musicfest. Which unfortunately got rained out. I stayed to help take things down. Soaked to the bone.

Yesterday night something soaked in batery acid clawed its way out of my back door. It hurt like hellfire.

Issue 5 for CoH needs to hurry and release.

Friday I move back to Cape. Friday I take the papers into the West Park Mall Hot Topic that will begin my employment there. I can't tell if I'm excited or what.

By the way... CHRISTOPHER WALKEN FOR PRESIDENT IN 2008!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home