Tuesday, August 16, 2005

A Silent Basement

First and foremost: Sin City makes me gasm. A lot.

The basement is empty aside from the mouse, the kitten, and myself. Aside from the mouse and typing of these keys it is completely silent. It allows for a great deal of inner thinking.

Friday I go back. I'm ready, but I'm not. The time spent with the crew over the summer was not at all what I wanted it to be, nor was it numerous enough to compensate for time gone. I don't think I will be home next summer, or else I would say we could always pick it up next year.

I'm not one to be a victim of homesickness, and few people are privy to seeing me in any sort of an emotional state. But as I type I can feel the tears well. I know I am to suffer a great loss in the comming days, and I feel that while they were available to me I did not fully take advantage of those who are known as my closest friends.

I want you all to know I miss you all. Even now, before I am actually gone. Know that wherever I go, a piece of all of you goes with me. I am who I am because of all of you.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home