Monday, May 16, 2005

Song of the Week

Yea, I'm late, I understand. It's been a long day and Jimmy is sleepy. Got two inches taken off the mane today, then went and picked up applications in Como.

The song of the week is Your Eyes from the musical Rent. It's a good song. It's a good musical. This song was suggested by the beautiful and talented Lisa Curtis.

I broke my high e string on Helena today. Not even while playing. I played through my two Brand New songs (which are in Eb) and then went to tune to standard and the moment I turned the key she snapped. That's sad because I love those strings.

Pointfest was a good time. Unwritten Law disappointed me, though.

Wednesday I go back to Cape to help Lisa move into her apartment. I'm going to miss her this summer, so I'll be sure to drive down often and see her.

Now I shall bid you all adieu and chill for a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home