Thursday, April 28, 2005

I think I have pink eye

But that's of no consequence to this posts contents.

Unless Osman comes up with something better the next time I talk to him, I'm naming the new guitar Helana. If any of you have any better suggestions please feel free to leave them. Why Helena? Because that was the first song I learned to play on the new one. Helana, by My Chemical Romance.

Last nite Jessie came back blasted drunk out of her mind, and I was recruited to try to get her back to her room and to sleep. Long story short I sat with her until she fell asleep. Now she says I'm her hero. LoL. I'm no hero. She was plastered, I was just willing to help take care of her.

Tomo night Jeremy and Rae arrive. Hurray. I almost want to call Jer and have him bring Gramps down so I can teach him some things. LoL. I wonder if Rae is bringing her guitar?

Now I need to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home