Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I'm just a girl...

Yay for No Doubt. That's one of my favorite songs of all time. I think that's a little funny myself.

Closing in on the last week of my first semester at SEMO. In retrospect I see a veritable moutian range of highs and lows, but overall I enjoyed the journey.

Lisa came over tonite. She just left. She was bored so we hung out for a while. Watched some TV. Then we went and got The Notebook from her room and put it in while I worked on her back. It's still playing. I worked on her back for nearly an hour before calling it in for a while. Greg called (I think that's who she said) and she left to meet him to go hang out. From what I hear of him he's good people, and she glows when she talks about him. That's always a good sign.

Chinga picked up a bigass bottle of SoCo (100 Proof, baby) and he, Mike, and Josh are currently knocking back double shots in his room. Josh is only doing single shots because he hates the taste.

I just took a double shot. Chased it with some Code Red. Note that bad. Not the best tasting of liqours, though.

I think I'm gonna crash for the evening now. Night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home