Monday, May 23, 2005

It's Monday

It's that time again.

The song is Mein Hertz Brent (sp?) by Rammstein. Good song, romantic song (if you understand the translation at all), heavy song. I like Rammstein, I like this song. So should you.

Tomo I have an interview with the good people at Hot Topic about a job. Hope things go me way.

My laptop is gone. To where I'm not a hundred percent sure, but I know it has gone for repairs.

Aside from the two sessions of DnD, helping Lisa move, and seeing Star Wars Ep. III, I have had no contact with the outside world since I've been home for break. Lisa and I talk on the phone a lot, but no one else ever wants to do anything and she's 3 and half hours away so it's not like we can just hang whenever. Come on, fuckers...volleyball! Or frisbee! Something you sons of bitches!

That was mean.

I miss City of Heroes. I miss Midknight, I miss Asmod, I miss Jackrabbit. I miss playing with Dr. Van Helsing and Feyde. They were good kids. I also miss Lisa. A lot.

On a highly unrelated note...I cannot succesfully play a lawful good character. I just can't do it. Good yes. Lawful no. The farthest I can go in that department is neutral, and that's pushing it. My mindset is just too chaotic. If Dalton dies I'm picking up a Ninja/Ranger instead. Duel short swords, beotch!

"They should just put a button on him. 'Kick some ass! Kick some ass! Kick-Kick-Kick-Kick-Kick some ass, beotch!'" -Frank Caliendo about Bush

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home