Friday, March 18, 2005

Wise Words

"You are never the same person you where the night before."

-Jimmy

I talked with Mrs. Curtis a lot tonite. She asked how she was supposed to treat me, was I a handshake or could she still hug me..? I told her to treat me just like any other one of the kids. So she hugged me. Made me feel good. I love that damn family, lol. No other family besides mine has ever made me feel so welcome.
What I said got me to thinking, though. Do I really want to just be treated like another one of the kids. Yes. I do. That's all I want. I don't want to be treated like an ex-boyfriend. I just want to be treated like a friend. Because that's what I am. I'm not forgetting what we had. But I don't want her to treat me any different. We were always friends. Just treat me like you did then. And that goes for everyone. I've never been a big fan of special treatment, unless I'm in a relationship. But I'm not right now. So just let me be one of the guys.


That makes far less sense than I meant it to. That's what I get for typing tired. LoL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home