Monday, February 21, 2005

It's Really Hard To Sleep

Without Lisa in bed with me. But I guess I'll have to get used to it again. Despite all the whining I've done on here about us not getting back together I'm glad we're at least staying friends. I'm thrilled that she's a part of my life, still now even though it's in a different way. I'm still suffering from some kinda insomnia, but as the weeks melt by hopefully it will pass. Who knows, in my extended pre-sleep state I might think of the perfect way to win back Lisa. Really though, I think the only way that's going to happen is through time. I will be patient, see how the events unfold. If the cards don't fall in my favor at least I can say I saw it through. I still love her and it will be hard, but I'm used to things being hard. I'm gonna stop rambling and try sleeping again. Good night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home