Sunday, February 20, 2005

I Wish I Knew What Would Make Her Happy

I was just in Lisa's room. I managed to keep my composure this time. I really don't know if she still feels for me the way I feel for her...but like I said maybe I'm paranoid. I just get the impression that she doesn't want to be anything more than friends. And that's ok. Lisa...seriously...if you don't ever want to be more than friends...if you have decuded this already as I'm afraid you have...then please, tell me. I won't be mad. I just need to know how you feel. But anyway....I probably should have emailed that to her instead of posting it here, but yea whatever. Chris and I talked for a while last night, which is bizarre, but yea. We talked about Lisa and me, he thinks we'll get back together. The vote seems to be split 50/50 there, half have high hopes for us and half think I'm crazy for still loving her. Chris asked who I thought would be better for her than me...I thought for a while and honestly I could see her and T-Bo being very happy together. But anyway, I'm feelin really...well I won't put it into words but a couple of movies just finished d/lin so I'm gonna entertain myself for a while. Goodnight everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home