Monday, February 21, 2005

So Here I Am, Don't Know How To Say This, Only Thing I Know Is Awkward Silence...

This song makes me think of Lisa. The only time I ever heard it was when Lisa was around, it used to fill me with joy despite its sad emo-ish lyrics. Now I feel the full depth of the song. I can put myself in the singers place and imagine myself singing it to Lisa. Speaking of singing, I've been doing that a lot more lately. It's weird. I dunno, for some reason I want to go to a kareokee sometime. But that's up to Lisa, seeing as how she's my contact to the theatre kids and knows where the place is. I don't. David introduced me as the coolest guy in the world Saturday. Made me feel good. Don't know why he would think that. Rissa apparently thinks I'm becoming emo. Nope. I'm just a sad Jimmy. It will pass...in time...I hope. But yea. I still want to do crew for Guys and Dolls, I enjoy the behind the scenes stuff. Too bad it has to carry over into my social life. I talked to my mom about getting me a video camera for my birthday, I think she's for it. Yea...while I was just in the shower I had more of this thought out, but I've forgotten it. I will end it here. Goodnight all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

fuckin emo kid... lol... just kidding

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home