Saturday, October 29, 2005

Tired

That pretty much says it all. There is a party at the house in a few hours. I'm not sure how long I'll be there, Lisa isn't sure if she'll be up for it, but I'm gonna at least swing by and see Charles and company. Rae's gonna come with.

I need to nap.

I fell asleep in my dorm room last night at my desk. On my laptop keyboard. I slept through my phone ringing. It wasn't until 4:30 that I heard it at all, and that was the alarm for my Voicemail that went off. Four hous late. Then it's up at 8:30 to get ready for work, where much as it was last nite, it was a zoo. Last nite was slow but it still managed to be packed all night. And all day today.

$200 in ten minutes. With one cashier (not me). And one floor person running to get $200 worth of shoes and items off the high racks (me). In ten minutes.

Now I wish to nap again. I won't, but at least I can wish.

Diego's Endurance (General Feat)
You take longer to tire out, but when you do it's game over.
Prerequisites: Mass Dew Consumption, Insomnia, Late Night Gamer.
Benefit: Diego's Endurance allows you to completely ignore all penalties due to lack of sleep up to exhaustion. Once you reach the point of exhaustion, however, you immediately incur all retroactive penalties as well as the penalties for exhaustion, as well as having to make a Will saving throw (DC 25) or immediately fall into a coma like sleep lasting for at least 8 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home