Friday, July 01, 2005

New Car

We got me new car today.

I woke up this morning next to Lisa in her bed in her apartment. It was wonderful. But then the real world had to poke it's ugly head in and we left for the mall to meet my mother so I could come home and Lisa could go to work. She wasn't gone thirty seconds before the familiar pangs of missing her set in again.

Of course mother didn't come alone, she brought the entire Keller clan and Jeremy. So I got to cram my ass into the back of the Keller's ancient mini van and ride home. That's exactly what I wanted, yea.

Got home, got ready to go get my car, and mom informed me that I wasn't going. Just her and Dad. Fine, whatever, strike 2.

They leave to get my car, I get ready to mow the lawn. Dad calls to inform me that it is no longer neccesary and he will do it Sunday. That was nice. So I sat on the couch in the living room wondering why the hell I wasn't allowed to go get MY car, and completely lost track of time. And I missed two calls from Lisa who was trying to get ahold of me on her dinner break. I called her back, but she was getting ready to go back on and couldn't talk...I think she's mad at me...

I'm sorry if I've made you mad, Lisa, I didn't mean to miss your calls.

Mom and Dad get back, Mom wants to take my car out for a ride. Sure. She wants me to come. OK. She wants to get dinner at Long John Silvers/A&W. Sure. Then she calls *dum -dum-dum-DUM* the Kellers. So I get to eat with my FAVORITE people (rolls eyes) in my FAVORITE resturant to eat in. Don't get me wrong, I love A&W, but the resturant is always so fucking cold it's crazy.

So now Mom and Dad and I are at home. Jeremy is out with Jon and people, apparently I was invited but seeing as how any actual details were divulged unto me I'm just chilling here. Yay for Fulton, or something.

I miss Lisa, I want to drive down to Cape and see her, but I have to work in the morning. Soon though. The eighth at the very latest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home