Sunday, March 20, 2005

The Big Kids Table

Went to the cast party. Actually had a decent time. Hung out with the "big kids," ie. DFord, Jason, and Shawn Fennewald. Shawn does not care for Lisa, LoL. Not that he doesn't like her, he just thinks she doesn't like him and is a bitch to him. We had a band, we called it The Afterparty. It consisted of Specs on his new guitar, myself on Barry's (Steven's, wtf ever) bass, and Shawn singing. Well, screaming. All in all it was enjoyable. I was there until about 3:30, when all of us big kids left. Before we left DFord, Jason, Shawn and I sat in the pool room for had to be close to 2 hours regaling the people around us with stories of our high school days. God I feel so old.


On another note, when I finally think I'm over it I wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home