Thursday, February 09, 2006

Dick Dick Dickin' Around

On the INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a fun little song I wrote for you. Love it.

I don't feel well. It feels all crampy inside, like death climbed down my gullet and is laying nazi eggs in my small intestine, which by the way is far too small for nazi eggs.

I have plans to play CoX with Zach and JHeet Saturday at 1. This will depend greatly on whether or not my account is back up by then. Fucking Callaway Bank.

My mom's birthday was today. She is...42 I think? I called her, but she could tell I was tired and not feeling well so she let me go and told me to go to bed.

Lisa is heading home this weekend. As is Rae. I wish I could accompany them, but I will be spending my weekend in the painting studio. w00t w00t, or something. As long as I can knock it out and get a decent grade without going stone cold crazy.

I wish it was warm. Upper 70's/ lower 80s. I want to go out and soulcarve, I miss it.

Also happy birthday to Jon, and I believe Mrs. Curtis's is comming up as well. So happy birthday to her, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home