Thursday, March 31, 2005

19

That's me. The big one nine. Woo.

The question on everyone's mind is "what are you doing to celebrate?" What's my answer? Nothing. Does that bother me? No.

My birthday wish isn't comming true. I've come to terms with that.

Josh couldn't make it down today, Liz's pooch is dieing and he stayed to console her. Can't say I wouldn't have done the same in a similar situation.

While on my way to the Art Mart today I seriously considered getting a tattoo that says "hopeless romantic." Not gonna happen, can't afford it.

Why in the name of shit does he think it's "awkward?" Does he think I'm gonna try something? Does he know I already have and failed more than once? He has no reason to be offput by me. I'm by no means a physically intimidating person. And the odds of her leaving him for me are like...well non-existant most likely.

Currently on TV is a movie starring Dennis Leary and Kevin Spacey. Never seen it before, nor do I know it's name. I could easily turn it to TV Guide and look, but I won't. Becuase I honestly don't care that much.

I need to work on a project for Color Comp now. I will see everyone later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home