Thursday, December 20, 2007

Fucked

So I've had a series of fucked up dreams over the past few nights. The first involved Lisa, and all I remember is that at one point I slapped her and at another she told me hated me. Don't remember the rest of it. Probably a good thing.

The one I had last night I remember most and disturbed the hell out of me. The major premise of it was that Lisa had gotten herself into some bad shit, I think from a dealer or something, and I was helping her to get out in a fairly bad way. Urban commando bullshit. The part which really got me, however, was when I got the news about Bandit. Apparently Lisa and I were camped out with my cat in a hotel room somewhere. She and I were out of the room and apparently while we were gone some armed men stormed the room looking for us. They found Bandit who, in typical Bandit fashion, acted cute and then attacked. He worked his way up the arm of the first man and did some serious damage to the face and neck, kind of like a more serious version of what he did to Jessi Lynn however long ago. He then started on the second man who was trying to get the drop on him, but as he was savaging his neck the man beat him with the butt of his gun and knocked him into unconsciousness. He then proceeded to unload his clip until my cat was little more than a stain on the hotel floor while his partner bled out loudly next to him. There was some more involved after that but frankly its not important.

When I awoke I was in that "shit that was really close to real, so close I should check things out" panic and leaped from bed to try and find Bandit, who was passed out in Lisa's bed with Wink and Jessi Lynn. Little pimp.

Gotta love him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home