Saturday, March 12, 2005

Lisa Probably Shouldn't Read This

She's not a big fan of me rehashing stuff, but I feel as though this must be done.

Everything still reminds me of her. Everything. All around me. I can't escape it. My room, here in my house, reminds me of all the times we slept together. Not made love (can I still call it that), just slept. Holding each other, drifting off to a peaceful sleep dreaming of one another. The living room upstairs reminds me of meals we shared, times she spent with me and my family, wayching TV, talking, having an awesome time. The basement, god there are too many things there to even begin to list. The high school brings back all those times we went to visit teachers, hell I think even the skatepark is going to bring up some stuff when I finally get there. Those times she watched me skate, the time Barry busted his shit. LoL. Ah, man.

Last nite on the way home she fell asleep, and in her sleep she reached over and took my hand... I didn't know how to react so I just waited. Eventually she shifted weight and it slipped away. I wish I knew what it was she was dreaming of. Probably Fister. I think he called her while we were on the road. She never said who it was aloud, but the mannerisms made me think it was him. Not that I should be suprised. They are dating after all.

Apparently I'm going to the Lake of the Ozarks today, so I guess I'll get in the shower. I will talk to everyone at some point in time or another.

I seem to remember having more to say than this. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home