Monday, March 07, 2005

I Have Fans

I was down in the lobby doin' my thing when I noticed several people listening. Nothing new. Then they came to talk to me. Also nothing new. What was new was the fact that they sat and listened intently for nearly 45 minutes. They asked how long I had been playing, made requests, and then thanked me when I got ready to leave. Apparently one or two of them recognize me from my earlier "gigs" in the lobby and were pleased to hear me again. They asked if I had a band and I told them about Rae's and my idea for Kill Whitey, without revealing the name. They seemed intersted and told me I should put out a CD. Made me feel good. I guess I have a fan base now. LoL. Take that, Mollie, I remember you saying a band thing wouldn't work for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home